These settings will affect the display of the individual Horizontal Bar chart. Additional new Horizontal Bar charts can be made or an existing Horizontal Bar chart can be duplicated and edited independently of the original Horizontal Bar chart.
General Chart SettingsChart Name (non-Public): Reference name for the edit screen, not publicly seen.Width: Width of chart on page in pixels or percentages.Width Unit: Width unit can be in either pixels or percentages.Height: Height of chart on page in pixels or percentages.Height Unit: Height unit can be in either pixels or percentages.Chart Alignment: Alignment of chart on page: (left, center, right).Dataset Separator: Value separator for labels and datapoints.Dataset Compound Separator: Compound values separator for datapoints.
Title SettingsFull Width?: Denotes that the title element should take the full width of the canvas (pushing down other elements).Display Title?: Toggle the display the publicly viewable title for the chart.Title: Set the publicly viewable title for the chart.Font Family: Set the font-family of the title.Font Style: Set the font-style of the title, possible values: normal, bold (or 500, 700, 900, etc), oblique, italic.Font Color: Set the font color of the title.Font Size: Set the font-size of the title, (in pixels).Position: Set the position of the title for the chart (left, right, top, bottom).Padding: Number of pixels to add above and below the title text.
Legend SettingsDisplay Legend?: Toggle the display of the chart legend on the front end.Full Width?: This box should take the full width of the canvas (pushing down other boxes).Reverse?: Legend will show datasets in reverse order.Use Point Style?: Label style will match corresponding point style (size is based on Font Size, Box Width is not used in this case).Font Family: Set the Legend font-family.Font Style: Set the Legend font-style.Font Color: Set the Legend font color.Font Size: Set the Legend font-size (in pixels).Position: Position of the chart legend on the front end.Box Width: Width of colored box.Padding: Set the Legend font padding between rows of the colored boxes.
Tooltips General SettingsDisplay Tooltips?: Toggle Tooltips enabled (checked) or disabled (unchecked).Intersect?: if true, the tooltip mode applies only when the mouse position intersects with an element. If false, the mode will be applied at all times.Display Colors?: if checked, color boxes are shown in the tooltip.Interaction Mode: 1) Dataset - Finds items in the same dataset. If the intersect setting is true, the first intersecting item is used to determine the index in the data. If intersect false the nearest item is used to determine the index.
2) Index - Finds item at the same index. If the intersect setting is true, the first intersecting item is used to determine the index in the data. If intersect false the nearest item is used to determine the index.
3) Nearest - Gets the item that is nearest to the point. The nearest item is determined based on the distance to the center of the chart item (point, bar). If 2 or more items are at the same distance, the one with the smallest area is used. If intersect is true, this is only triggered when the mouse position intersects an item in the graph. This is very useful for combo charts where points are hidden behind bars.
4) Point - Finds all of the items that intersect the point.
5) x-Axis - Returns all items that would intersect based on the X coordinate of the position only. Would be useful for a vertical cursor implementation. Note that this only applies to cartesian charts.
6) y-Axis - Returns all items that would intersect based on the Y coordinate of the position. This would be useful for a horizontal cursor implementation. Note that this only applies to cartesian charts.Position: The mode for positioning the tooltip. 'average' mode will place the tooltip at the average position of the items displayed in the tooltip. 'nearest' will place the tooltip at the position of the element closest to the event position.Background Color: Set Tooltips background-color.Multi-Key Background: Color to draw behind the colored boxes when multiple items are in the tooltip.x-Axis Padding: Padding to add on left and right of tooltip.y-Axis Padding: Padding to add on top and bottom of tooltip.Caret Size: Size, in pixels, of the tooltip arrow.Corner Radius: Radius of tooltip corner curves.